HSE Wig Grant
Lush Virgin Hair is a registered HSE wig provider for medical card holders. If your hair loss is due to a medical condition or treatment i.e. cancer treatment, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, you may be entitled to a HSE Wig Grant. Allowances vary across the country from €440 – €700. We will look after all the paper work for you so that you don’t have to worry about it.
What do you need to do
- Get a note from your doctor or health care professional to support your application
- Complete the form below and upload your doctors note
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for your application to be processed.
- Once the wig grant is approved, we will send you a coupon for the amount so you can select and order your wig or hair piece online here
- You can also Book a consultation at our show house in Dublin to try on some wigs before placing your order
- If you are waiting for your medical card to be issued, we will accept payment for the wig and refund the granted amount back to you once approved
Complete the form below to apply
If you have problems sending the above form? Simply email the required information to email@example.com
Private health insurance
If you have private health insurance with say VHI, Bupa, Aviva, Quinn insurance etc, we can provide you with the relevant documentation to help you claim your money back. The amount refunded can vary depending on your plan. You should check with your insurer for details.
Tax payer with no private health insurance
If you are a tax payer in Ireland and do not have private health insurance, you can claim for health expenses using the Med1 form which you can obtained from your local tax office or the revenue website.